Home » » Save My Soul

Save My Soul



Now I'm sitting here in the corner of my roomStaring through the window watching the sun goes downAnd the shadows starts to creep across the floorIn this loneliness I'm crying in my bed

And the rain begins to fall down on meAs the sadness grows deep in inside of meAnd I feel a little insecure right nowI am crawling looking for a place to hide

So where have all my lights gone?For I need to find a way out of hereIn my every breath I am chanting your nameGive me strength so I can save my soul...

My mind keeps telling me to hold onAnd it says I have to be a real manI'm still wondering if I'll ever find my wayThat leads me to your light, into your grace

So where have all my lights gone?For I need to find a way out of hereIn my every breath I am chanting your name

With my every breath I'm hoping
I can find the way to save my soul....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 komentar: